Sunday, January 25, 2009

Orange Line: Smithsonian (National Gallery of Art)

I've done a lot of off-line whining lately about how bored I am out in the suburbs and finally decided today to "pick myself up" and do something about it. In addition to my earlier book challenge, I'm going to blog about the orange line and what this easy-to-access mode of transportation has to offer me (and perhaps you). This afternoon, I'm meeting a friend at the National Gallery of Art to take in a series of Robert Frank photos.

***
4th and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington DC 20565

Within easy walking distance of the orange line's Smithsonian stop. For exhibition information, go here and to buy the companion book, go here.

Post-gallery note: The National Mall doesn't have one spec of grass or gravel left! I guess that's what the feet of two million people will do to a place!

2 comments:

Hijabee said...

Pretty cool. Can't wait to see your pics :)

Anonymous said...

my brother gave this to me, it's really great!