Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stuart

Here's what exhausted looks like! (That, and the lack of a hair dryer!)

So, we made it to Stuart and were right around the corner (so to speak) from the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway. Suddenly we were in civilization tied up to mooring ball 65 at the Sunset Bay Marina with a busy bridge and railroad track almost right above us. We were connected to the Internet and had everything available to us.

It was then I realized that s/v Kasidah was also in the Stuart Mooring Field! I posted a note to Jon and Arline's blog and they stopped by for a visit. Unfortunately, I wasn't on the boat. (I was in the lounge online, of course). They misunderstood my blog title and their conversation with Eric went something like this: Are you Adam? No? Well, are you Morgan? No? Do you know Leslie??? Later that day, I had an opportunity to speak with Jon and Arline and explained to them that Adams Morgan is a Washington, DC neighborhood. I didn't bother to explain that I no longer live there. I invite you to follow the adventures of Kasidah here. Jon and Arline: thanks for stopping by.

No comments: