Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Elle Decor

American Elle Decor is my favorite magazine. I have so many issues saved and gave up my subscription only because I was running out of space to store them.

Take a look at the March 2009 cover. I love this room! And I can sign myself up for the next two years of Elle Decor for only $15. Seriously, this is the first magazine of its type that has a variety of decorating styles, good writing, and a letter from the editor I actually look forward to reading.

And on magazines in general, up until now, all of the banks and businesses that have closed or failed didn't surprise me. Usually, the product wasn't desirable or the customer service was lousy. I'm surprised, though, that the shelter magazine Domino folded this month. It seemed to have a good following. I must support the ones I love and help keep Elle Decor in business.

No comments: