Friday, March 27, 2009

Make It Work!

Next week is our Schedule of Classes drama. This is our most important project, not because it's interesting but because it's our largest print run, everyone sees it, and it absolutely has to be on time.

Hollywood Stan says we shouldn't laugh at our clients, but as you can see we're laughing alot, both at them and ourselves. Clearly this isn't the cover that will go to press next week, but wouldn't it be funny IF?

First in a series to cover my office walls.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you having too much fun at work??

Anonymous said...

Oh, and is it that we shouldn't laugh at our clients in front of them? Surely it's ok behind their backs. I mean seriously 80% of what clients want and say is laughable, so how can we not laugh??

Leslie in Adams Morgan said...

this photo is actually a year or two old ... but it's still just as much fun!

Laughing is the only way to get through the day.

I think Hollywood Stan said NEVER laugh at them because their success is your success ....

Pyzahn said...

I used to be a "client"...and yet I can appreciate this photo and the humor. Honestly, I tried not to make my agency miserable, tried not to make them laugh (inappropriately).

You gotta do whatever gets you thru the day.

Leslie in Adams Morgan said...

some of our clients are great, though ... the ones who believe everything we tell them!

I like your blog, pyzahn!

thanks for the comment on mine. :-)

Leslie in Adams Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.